Tuesday 17 February 2009

A sence of power

I stare into my mirror. He's still there...what an idiot! Sitting right on my bumper. I'm driving at 50mph and he's so close I can't even see his registration. He can't overtake me, but the limit of the road is 50.

Up ahead the limit is unrestricted, you can easily drive it as 70/80 mph.

I glance in my mirror again and curse under my breath.

I slow right down, there is nobody behind him. 40mph....30 mph....he's still there 20....I'm hoping that he takes the hint as I change into 2nd gear....15.....

He really hasnt taken the hint, him in his poser 4x4 with 2 kids in the back..

So we crawl along at 15 mph for a good 5 minutes at least, with him still sitting there right up my backside.

Eventually he takes the hint and backs off....

My adrenaline was going for a bit, I thought that there'd be a road rage incident at the next junction, but there wasn't....and I did get such a sence of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment