Friday 13 February 2009

Just like moderating playtime

The Friday feeling is meant to be one of relief...weeks over, end of. Relax...

It's a sad state of affairs I feel when I am actually happier at school than I am at "home"...certainly not something I experienced as a child!
I actually feel like i'm engulfed in a cloud of depression...when I LEAVE work!!!!

"Home" in the present context being a small room on the 3rd floor of a B&B, which is what I have been calling "home" since Christmas.

Living with people who have little respect for anyone else is killing me;

People who bang around in rooms and shout out of windows at gone 01:30 am!...as I lie there thinking...i'll be IN work in 7 hours !!!

People who role in at 4:30 am on a weekend making the most noise humanly possible, soo drunk they can't even get up the stairs...pathetic!

People who play with their food at dinner, spread it round the plate, have spoon fights, put salt and pepper in drinks....I mean seriously!

It makes my kids at school look well behaved.

Role on another weekened of escaping by playing in the sea or going into the hills...the only saviour of my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment